Following up on your community visit
After your visit to a remote community, please consider the checklist below.
- Conduct a debrief with the Aboriginal Interpreter and or community contact
- Have you established a process to keep in contact with the community and relevant stakeholders?
- Have you completed a report of your visit?
- Do you need to adjust project timeframes/milestones?
- Have any timeframes been agreed to by stakeholders? If not why not?
- How will you be providing stakeholders with feedback?
- Have you notified relevant agencies of any issues raised?
- Have you objectively evaluated your performance?
- Have you gained feedback from stakeholders about how they think the engagement went?
- Have you identified any gaps in your skills or knowledge?
Last updated: 01 May 2020